Earlier tonight, veteran presence and noted bad baseball player Ian Kinsler was seen shouting “Fuck you, fuck all of you” after hitting a three-run bomb. Now, before we discuss this further, let’s take a moment to focus on the most important event in tonight’s game: Chris Paddack cowboying up.
When we say yee, you say haw 🤠
— San Diego Padres (@Padres) May 17, 2019
Now that we’ve all enjoyed that GIF three hundred times, let’s discuss the do’s and don’ts of shouting “fuck all of you”.
Don’t do it…
- … at a job interview
- … in a public bathroom
- … during intermission at a children’s theater performance
- … on a first date
- … at church
- … before or during an orgy
- … if the sheriff and his posse have you surrounded following a stagecoach robbery
- … in front of a legislative body
- … while spraying pesticide as described in the directions on the container
- … when you hit a game-winning home run despite being a very bad baseball player
- May not be applicable if you’re on record throwing shade at the behavior of Latin American players.